Management Solutions are a licensed ILM Delivery Centre and deliver qualifications both nationally and internationally across all sectors of industry to Team Leaders, Senior Managers and Executive Teams.
ILM is the UK’s largest management body, combining industry-leading qualifications and specialist member services. ILM believe in the power of leadership and management to transform people and businesses and this is one of the many reasons why Management Solutions decided to become a Delivery Centre as it is the belief of both organisations that good leadership and management creates effective organisations which builds success both socially and economically. We deliver qualifications to organisations across all sectors assisting them by defining, developing and embedding leadership and management capabilities required for their success.
Throughout Europe, 93,000 people take an ILM qualification each year making them the largest provider of this type of qualification in Europe and recent studies by ILM show that 93% of employers have said that performance levels by their Managers have improved following completion of an ILM qualification. ILM’s broad unit-based qualifications portfolio offers unrivalled choice and flexibility. This enables us to work with our clients in building and adapting programs that are tailored to their organization’s specific management development priorities.
Leadership & Management Qualifications
Management Solutions offers industry-recognized ILM leadership and management qualifications for all career levels.
Whether leading a team for the first time or preparing to step up to Senior Management, ILM can assist with developing the skills, knowledge and personal abilities required for success. The innovative design of ILM qualifications means progression can be fast-tracked with targeted training to meet precise needs. Further, ILM qualifications are a proven route to improving performance, communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire people – making managers better at their jobs.
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading – aims to provide new and aspiring Team Leaders an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities required by a Team Leader.
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management - aims to give practising Line Managers the foundation for their formal development in this role by developing basic management skills and assisting participants in gaining the basic knowledge required by a Manager.
- Level 5 Certificate & Diploma in Leadership & Management - aims to help practising Middle Managers develop their skills and experience, improve their performance and prepare for Senior Management responsibilities.
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management - designed for Senior Executives, this qualification provides Senior Managers with the knowledge to gain confident decision-making skills and the ability to lead through change in this role.
Benefits to the Learner
Managers that sit at different levels of a career ladder have varied levels and scope of responsibilities and required skill-sets. The ILM qualification that Management Solutions will be offering are suitable for the newly appointed or aspiring Team Leader, Supervisor, Middle Manager and Senior Manager/C-Suite Executive. In addition to gaining a more in-depth understanding of fundamental management and leadership skills, successful Learners will also benefit from:
- The opportunity to achieve an internationally recognised professional qualification;
- Membership in ILM;
- Access to ILM Learning Materials;
- The opportunity to use accreditation letters in official title (i.e. AinstLM);
- Access to a wide range of Specialist support and materials;
- The opportunity to access and work on case studies on real organisations;
- The opportunity to apply the learning and development attained during the course to advance their management career.
Benefits to the Employing Organisation
Organisations that place priority on effective learning and development should see a direct positive impact on overall operations and employee morale. Choosing the ILM path of development offers the following distinct benefits:
- Programs can be tailored to the organisation’s specific business needs and priorities;
- The Qualifications/Programs focus on the actual challenges that Managers face in today’s working environment;
- ILM Programs are delivered by Trainers with real business experience;
- The use of practical work based assignments and assessments allow the Learners to develop and implement around issues that are real to their organisation, thereby providing the employer return for their investment;
- The development of each Manager is in the context of his/her culture and practices;
- Minimal time away from work; and
- The undertaking of an ILM training program can assist organisations with talent management, career planning and matching management competence to the needs of the business.
The Management Solutions Approach
Flexibility and relevance are essential ingredients for success when undertaking leadership development. Management Solutions works closely with our clients to build and/or adapt the programs to meet specific management development priorities. In addition to using “real life” examples of issues/challenges from the client organisation, our methodology includes the use of:
- Interactive workshops;
- Self-assessment exercises;
- Group exercises with feedback;
- Case studies on actual organizations;
- Mentor support; and
- Handout material on the latest leadership and management concepts.